Each Zeus Bike is issued with 1 year of limited warranty.
As part of its New Bike Guarantee, Zeus Bikes will provide full replacement of any defective parts/components with free shipping within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, the Customer is responsible for all return shipment costs to Zeus Bikes. This warranty applies only to Products, parts, and components manufactured, assembled, and sold as new by Zeus Bikes. The following components are covered under this warranty against Manufacturer Defects:
- Drive unit
- Mechanical components
- Electrical components
for one year under normal use and service.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the Products. Furthermore, this warranty will not cover any damage resulting from the abuse or neglect of the Products. Examples of abuse and neglect include, but are not limited to:
- Racing or competition use, modification of original parts, abnormal strain.
- Water damage.
- Lack of proper maintenance, installation of parts or accessories that are not equivalent in design and quality to genuine Juiced parts (“Incompatible Parts”)
- Use of lubricants that are not suitable for e-bike use.
- Damage as a result of accidents, collisions, road hazards, or operation on surfaces, such as stairs, not intended for conventional e-bike use; damage from external factors such as salt air or saltwater, bird droppings, or chemicals.
- Commercial applications, such as transporting cargo, delivering newspapers, and rentals.
- Temporary decrease in power or distance that can be traveled on a single battery charge, as described in the Owner’s Manual, due to operating conditions such as ambient temperatures, load, inclines, frequent starting and stopping, and normal system-protection functions, as well as temperature-related performance of the battery charger.
- Normal deterioration, including the gradual decrease of battery capacity over the warranty period as long as the battery capacity is still 50% or more of the initial capacity before the warranty expiration and the total number of battery charging cycles is 200 or less. Other normal deterioration includes natural fading of painted or plated surfaces, and cosmetic ozone or weather cracking in tires.
The following are circumstances that will void this warranty:
- Products that have been lent, leased, or rented commercially.
- Damage incurred due to the use of a third-party battery charger.
- Loss or damage incurred due to the Customer choosing their own shipping option or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
- Products that have been altered without the approval of Zeus Bikes.
- Products with alterations or additions of non-original or Incompatible Parts.
- Damage to or failure of Products resulting from weather or excessive wear and tear.
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, incidental, consequential, or intentional damage, as well as damage resulting from Customer’s abuse or neglect of the Product.
- Products that have been used or transported improperly (e.g., exceeding maximum weight recommendation).
- Products with damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing battery fully discharged over the winter).
- Products with an electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially or completely disassembled, except by Zeus Bikes or their authorized service providers.
- Products that have been disassembled in a manner not authorized by Zeus Bikes or that have had repairs attempted by anyone not authorized by Zeus Bikes.
- Products that have been damaged due to improper adjustment or maintenance.
Requirements for this limited warranty
(a) The original purchaser provided proof that the bike is purchased from ZEUS or one of its authorised dealer.
(b) The person seeking warranty coverage is the original and the first onwer of the bike.
(c) The bike is used in accordance with its intended purpose. The ZEUS Bike is intended for use on paved roads.
(d) The electronics including connector, cable, controller and motor have not been repaired or modified.